Friday, May 21, 2010

So, there's this boy ....

And he kind of makes my heart sing.  He makes me feel all better, even when I have had the day from Hell!  I think he is my drug and I just can't get him out of my system.  He melts my heart. 

So, I am trying some new things in life.  New adventures and better choices.  I think my life is finally moving in the direction I want it to go.  Now, I know that it so isn't going to go the way I always dreamed of or what I planned, because God has better and brighter plans for me.  But, to think that he knows and I don't is kind of amazing.  I am ready to settle down with the right guy and start a family.  I am finally making my own way in this world and have some major life decisions ahead of me.  I am currently saving every extra penny I make, so that I can number 1, pay of my car in half the time and number 2, build me a house and 3 have emergency money for the unexpected expenses. 

This would not be possible, if not for my wonderful, loving parents.  They have given me everything in life and I will be forever be greatful that God chose to give me these parents.  I want to give back to them in the future for all that thet have done for me.  They are some awesome people.  They have worked very hard to be where they are today.  My mom is an amazing woman and sometimes I think I take her for granted, but she will always be here for me and I hope to always be here for her.  I hope that I can be half the woman/mom she is when I have children of my own someday. 

So, I leave you with this ..... love the ones around you as much and as hard as you can.  If there is a guy out there and he makes your heart sing ... then love him as much as possible and don't be afraid for without love, we have nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment