Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blah

So, I have had this awful crick in my neck for the last 3 days and it is driving me nuts!  It hurst so bad.  I will take something for it and it will wear off, only to come back at night and I haven't been able to sleep b/c of it hurting so bad.  I hate being couped up in the house all day long, and try to spend as much time outside with the doggie that I can, but it has just been so HOTT lately or RAINY that it is useless.  Plus with there being a housefull of people here, i.e. me, plus the parents, plus my grandma, plus my uncle and plus my cousin - that's right 6 people, you never can find a QUIET moment.  And lately my cousin has been a little witch when she doesn't get her way and on Friday / Saturday I snipped at her b/c she pouts and is a total b***h if heaven forbid you ask her to do something.  I mean its not like she has a hard life - she goes to school and comes home to get on her laptop.  So, I got fed up with it and had had enough and snipped and she got the idea, b/c she asked my mom, was I mad at her - Hello - YEAH! 

Anyways, things are better now.  I just get so tired of cleaning, cooking, people complaining about what I cook, people getting mad b/c you are up and about when they are trying to sleep.  Hello, you are the ones who have uprooted my life.  I try to be as non interferring as possible and spend time to myself reading or being outside, but sometimes, I oh so wish that it was just ME again or me and my parents.  Never take living alone for granted, as you would not want to be living in my house right now.  Plus, everyone is making my mom crazy, as they are dumping all their problems on her w/o comsidering her needs and she just need to be left alone, as she CANNOT handle everything.  Her and my father are working thier asses off to take care of all of us and me working helps them out a lot ... but the others seem to care less that my parents especially, and me are keeping a stable, safe home for them and attending to thier everyday needs.

I wish I could just go away and lay on the beach for a few days and be just me alone! 

So, hope everyone is enjoying themselves and remember God loves you and will work everything out in due time! 

Xoxo

 - Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment