Monday, May 17, 2010

Letters to Juliet cont.

So, Letters to Juliet was AMAZING!  It was one of the best movies I have seen in quite a while.  Just the thought of waiting 50 years to reunite with you lost love it heartbreaking but exciting at the same time.  This movie really makes you ponder love and taking chances and missed chances.  Amanda Seyfried is an Awesome actress.  Well, and Christoper Egan is so dang HOTT!  To think that those women go to Verona from all over the world to write a letter to Juliet is wonderful!  Verona Italy is so breathtakingly beautiful.  If I could live in paradise for the rest of my life, it would be here.  To think that that is where Romeo meet Juliet and all the love there, is awe inspiring.  To think that there is love out there that strong that you would die for it or search 50 years inside yourself for that love is magical and almost sad at the same time.  So, I say to you, take chances in life, love to the fullest and never be afraid of what others think.  If it makes you happy DO IT!  I have a motto for my life - Live life to the fullest, for you never know when it will be gone and you have to take those chances sometimes.  So, I hope everyone finds there one true love in life and that person makes you the happest you can be!  Never ever give up on love b/c it might just be the thing that saves you, for without it, we are soul less! 

So I leave you to ponder this, have you ever loved and missed out and wished you had taken the chance? 

XoXo

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment