Saturday, May 15, 2010

Letters to Juliet

So, I am soooo excited about going to see Letters to Juliet.  Being that I am off this weekend, I can actually go see it at a reasonable time. 

Work you ask, well it is fine.  They have the nerve to call down and ask me if I wanted to they really could use me this weekend and it would be really great if I could put in some extra time to get us caught up.  Ummm, well it would be realllly great if they could give me that full time position too.  SO, I am just glad my work week is over until Thursday. 

This weekend will probably be a relax at home weekend , which is great, since we are having oh so awesome weather.  There was a breeze tonight when I got off and it was fantastic.  The only thing that could have made it better, is if I were at the beach and the breeze blowing.  Oh well. 

So my grandpa and step grandmonster are leaving for St. Augustine, FL tomorrow and I wish them the best of trip and pray for their safe arrival and hope they have a great time! 

So, I ask you today, if you could write a letter to Juliet, what would you say?

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment