Friday, May 14, 2010

Ramblings on Work

So, I have been working part-time in my current job for almost 2 years now. Recently (last week), a full-time position came open and I told my bosses that I would like to have the job, as it is the same job that I do now, just full-time. I so need this fullt-time job, as of course I am no longer in school at the moment and to be carried on my parents insurance, I have to be a full-time student, so this leaves me with no Medical / Dental insurance, which I so need. I can get vision insurance being part-time but not medical / dental. So, I desperately need this job, 1 for the insurance, 2 for more money, so that I can start saving for future purchaes, i.e., a house, new car and such. It would also help me pay of my current car payment in half the time, as I could make two payments at one time. My car would be paid off by September, which I would so love!

Anyways, it just frustrates me how, they say they need to work quickly and find an "experienced" full-time person to fill the position, when Hello, HERE I AM and I have let them know that I want the job. So, they of course are being slow as to filling the position and we are down one transcriptionist this week, as she is on vacation and the other just quit, finished her last day yesterday. SO, make that 2 transcriptionst down and do they work any faster ? NO.

So, I am just so stressed right now, b/c that job would benefit me so much and help out a lot. The sooner the better. Plus, I would hate to have to start looking elsewhere for a full-time job because I need the benefits and this is something I already know, just going from 20 hours a week to 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment