Monday, May 24, 2010

So, there was this boy

So, there was this boy and I thought that he was great, but the more I talked to him, the more I thought "Is this really what I want".  I mean we got into some deep conversation and it just didn't seem like me.  And I said some thing that I never thought I would be thinking about, right now in my life.   So, needless to say, he is no longer in the picture. 

But, there is this other guy and he is really the one I think I am meant to be with forever.  He has like me since softmore year in highschool, but I was really mean to him and now that I look back, I really think I missed out on a great guy.  But, I am still friend with him and am trying to obtain the courage to tell him how I feel and ask him all these questions that run through my head all DAY and all NIGHT!  He is always there in my mind and I can't get him out of it!  So, I think maybe he was put in my mind constantly for a reason.  And hey you will never know unless you TRY right? 

Anyways, other than that life is pretty peachy at the moment.  Getting ready for summer and vacation!  I LOVE summertimes here.  They can be HOTT as hell sometimes, but pretty much are great!  I need to get my butt back into school so that I can get out of this craziness at work and finally be doing something I love.  My dad keeps telling me I can't be a career college student, but I think  I can ... LOL ... Just kidding.  I am undecided on which major I want to go into and I have to transfer to a college closer to work and home.  It is a much bigger college and on a different schedule.  I don't take to change well, but this one will be okay in the long run.  Plus, the new college closer to home, has a lot of people there / friends I went to school with and it will be great to see them again.  I am such a dragger, but I will finish by 2015, as I have made that my goal.  Sooner, by 2012 preferably. 

Goodnight dear readers and remember No Man Is An Island ....

<3 Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment