Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Urge You to Adopt a Shelter Pet!

I came across a pet listing on Craigslist.org for a local shelter in the state of GA, but it had a heart breaking story to it!  There are thousands, upon thousands of pets euthanized in the United Statet every day, simply b/c there is no room for them and the shelters are overflowing with stranded animals!  So, I went to this site from Craigslist.org and was outraged at a page I found on this shelters site ...... all of the animal euthanized from this shelter, simply b/c no one wanted them!  Link to site ----  http://www.shelterrescueinc.org/id6.html .    This saddens me so much.  I litterally cried for about 30 minutes while looking at this page.  I just believe that there are so many forgotten animals out there that need us.  Could you imagine your family pet being lost and picked up by a shelter to only be euthanized.  This makes my heart very saddened.  I am a animal lover and have 4 dogs.  So, to see all of these poor defenseless dogs/puppies/cats/kittens killed for no good reason, outrages me! 


So, I ask you, if you are looking to get a pet, PLEASE, PLEASE go to your local animal shelter / pound / animal control and save one of these forgotten angels!  If you need links to a local shelter in your area, please comment me and I will find one for you!  PLEASE save an animal at your local shelter or if you are looking for a good cause to support, I suggest your local Humane Society or event volunteer at a local shelter.  Give anything you can to these shelters.  They simply have to euthanize these animals b/c lack of funding.  If you love animal like me, please find in your heart to do this for a good cause! 


PLEASE ADPOT A SHELTER PET!!!!!!!

Humane Societ of  the US link ----

No comments:

Post a Comment